Thank you for your interest in a custom event from Denver Flash Mob. Here is more information on our custom flash mob package:
What You Get
- You get a unique, custom flash mob dance to the song of your choosing. Our choreographers work hard to create a dance that is fun and easy for everyone to learn.
- We record a video teaching how to do the dance. We post that on a private page at our website so each dancer can practice and learn on their own schedule.
- We work with you to pick the best time, song, and location for your event.
- We create a unique event page for your event to coordinate and share updates with you and all participants.
- We share your event with our email list, Facebook page, and Twitter accounts with a combined follower count of 5,000 people.
- Email support for planning and executing your event.
What We Need From You
- Open communication – Be clear about what you are looking for so we can make you happy
- Dancers – Our followers are all volunteers, so we cannot guarantee a specific turnout. We ask that you bring 10-20 dancers to ensure a successful event. (If your event is private, such as a wedding or business function, you may be responsible for bringing all of the dancers.)
- 6-8 weeks – It takes us time to create a new dance, scout out the location, and make your event come to life. Depending on the complexity, we need about 6-8 weeks to plan it all out and teach your dancers what they need to know.
Denver Flash Mob advertises all events to fans via email, Facebook, and Twitter. We attempt to bring as many dancers as we are able, but as dancers are volunteers we will never know how many dancers will turn out for an event until a few minutes before the event begins. It is possible that no volunteers will participate in the event.
When working with Denver Flash Mob on an event, plan for no volunteers to turn out. Any volunteers that come should be considered a bonus. Plan to supply all dancers and participants from your friends and family. Past successful flash mobs have included friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, and people from your church/synagogue.
We accept credit card, debt card, or bank account payments via PayPal. We require payment up front for each event before beginning work on custom choreography.
Feel free to contact us anytime. Send an email to Jennifer [at] denverflashmob.com for more details and to start our flash mob planning process.
Read to go? Get Started Now!
Updated March 2, 2017